These W/W Cheeseburger Crunch Wraps are a classic dish that everyone loves, they are so delicious and low in calories.
PREP TIME16 minutes
COOK TIME24 minutes
TOTAL TIME40 minutes
- 5 Low-carb, high-fiber tortilla wrap(s)
- 12 ounces 96% lean ground beef
- ½ cup onion chopped
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 8 teaspoon mustard
- 4 ounces of reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes chopped
- 8 teaspoons dill gherkins finely chopped
- 1 cup lettuce chopped
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Then cut 1 tortilla wrap into quarters and arrange it in the pan.
- Toast the tortilla quarters for 1 minute on each side.
- Let the tortilla quarters cool to room temperature.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and preheat it over medium-high heat.
- Then add ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes until the beef is browned and the onion is tender.
- Let the beef mixture cool slightly.
- Preheat the cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Spray one side of a tortilla with cooking spray and spread a teaspoon of mustard across the center of the shell.
- Spoon about half a cup of the beef mixture onto the center of the tortilla, leaving a 1½-inch border.
- Layer half a cup of cheese, half a cup of tomato, two teaspoons of pickles, and half a cup of lettuce over the beef mixture.
- Place one toasted tortilla quarter on top and fold the sides of the tortilla toward the center to form pleats that cover the toasted tortilla quarter.
- Be careful when you flip the wrap over and place it in the heated skillet.
- Toast the wrap for about two minutes on each side, pressing occasionally with a spatula.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients to form 4 crunch wraps in total.
Servings: Makes 4 servings
2 W/W Points® per serving