Home Made English Muffin Pizza are a long-time family update!! Personally, I love how easy they are to make and the fact I can easily customize them to what each kid likes, Plus I can change them up to fit into my Smart points for the day on W/W. This was made on the W/W My W/W Blue plan, but the points will be different on My W/W Purple plan and My W/W green plan. (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. )
Now we eat English Muffin Pizzas year-round but they are one of my favorites for tailgating! I can have pizza and not sacrifice a lot of my daily W/W Smart Points on just pizza! Plus when the kids are home on break or for the summer it makes for a frugal meal for them to eat at home. I often pick up English muffins at the bread store and freeze them for eating later on.
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZAS GREAT FOR KIDS AND SP PLUS!
English Muffin Pizzas are fun and easy to make with kids! Perfect for tailgating or quick dinner! Plus they are low Smart Points.
Course Easy Lunch
Keyword english muffin, Kid lunchs, PIzza,
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- Mozzarella Cheese
- English muffins split in half
- Pizza sauce
- Optional Meats
- Candian bacon
- Crumbled sausage
- Mini pepperonis
- Diced ham
- Start out and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut your English Muffins in half
- Spead your English Muffin halves on a cookie/baking sheet
- Spread each half with sauce.
- Top with cheese and other toppings, I tend to put my other toppings underneath the cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees in your oven.