Here is a berry crisp that is full of mixed berries and a perfect fruit dessert or breakfast! Low in points if you are on W/W and can be made year-round!
My Berry crisp recipes is so refreshing and perfect for the Spring and Summer. I love using fresh berries, sometimes we go to farms so we can pick our own. But during the offseason I usually use frozen and the recipe is still super delicious!
This berry crisp is approved for your W/W lifestyle! It’s only 2 points for a serving, and this recipe serves 6. If you change the recipe, be sure to plug it into your points calculator on the W/W site to make sure you calculate the points correctly. Also, make sure you keep your berries in pieces, not liquified. If you liquefy them and make more of a pie filling, some say you will need to count points (just like if you drink a smoothie). I don’t count fruit points regardless but it’s something to keep in mind.
W/W Berry Crisp
Ingredients for Berry Crisp
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup water
1 box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup Splenda
1/3 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
How to Make Berry Crisp
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Wash berries, quarter strawberries.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pudding and water with a fork to get all lumps out.
- Add in berries and cinnamon, mixing well.
- Pour into greased pie dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, sugar, and yogurt. Add a little more yogurt if it’s too thick.
- Spread oats over berries, leaving an empty edge.
- Bake at 350* for 40-ish minutes or until top is golden brown.
Weight Watchers Points for Berry Crisp
6 servings – 2 points each on Blue and Green; 1 point on Purple
Tips for Making Berry Crisp
- You can add or omit other kinds of berries/fruit
- Fage is my favorite Greek Yogurt to use
- If you are using frozen berries you may need to add time to your recipe, so the sauce has time to carmelize.
A delicious berry crisp that is low in points!
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 box sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/3 cup fat free Greek yogurt
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Wash berries, quarter strawberries.
In a mixing bowl, combine pudding and water with a fork to get all lumps out.
Add in berries and cinnamon, mixing well.
Pour into greased pie dish.
In a separate bowl, mix together oats, sugar, and yogurt. Add a little more yogurt if it’s too thick.
Spread oats over berries, leaving an empty edge.
Bake at 350* for 40-ish minutes or until top is golden brown.