This recipe is just three ingredients and such a sweet treat! If you follow W/W this entire tray is just four points!
- Great Value Frozen berry medley no sugar
- added 1 cup s
- Great Value Plain nonfat Greek yogurt 1 cup s
- Great Value Birthday Cake Granola 1/4 cup s
- Line a rimmed baking quarter sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Pour the yogurt into the baking dish and spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet so that it fills the shape.
- Top with the strawberries, blueberries and granola.
- Place in the freezer until the yogurt is firm, about 3 hours.
- Cut into 12-15 pieces, and enjoy cold.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.
4 W/W Points.