Peanut butter cookies are a timeless classic that everyone loves. They’re chewy, nutty, and full of flavor. However, traditional recipes can be high in calories, fat, and sugar, making them a less-than-ideal snack for those watching their diet. Fortunately, with the invention of the air fryer, it’s now possible to enjoy delicious peanut butter cookies that are healthier and just as tasty as the original.
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg
Mix the peanut butter, egg, and sugar in a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add a piece of parchment paper to the bottom of the Air Fryer basket.
Use a 1 inch cookie scoop and scoop the cookie dough onto the parchment paper. Use a fork and add mash marks.
Place the basket into the Air Fryer and cook for 4-5 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until they are lightly golden brown.
Remove the Air Fryer basket and allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes before removing them and placing them on a cooling rack.
- Make sure to allow the cookies to cool in the Air Fryer basket before removing them to a cooling rack.
- Store the peanut butter cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 days.Serve with milk or ice cream.
- Refrigerate leftover dough for up to 3 days in an airtight container to be used later.
- Calories: 98kcal| Carbohydrates: 10g| Protein: 3g| Fat: 6g| Saturated Fat: 1g| Trans Fat: 1g| Cholesterol: 7mg| Sodium: 52mg| Potassium: 72mg| Fiber: 1g| Sugar: 9g| Vitamin A: 10IU| Calcium: 6mg| Iron: 1mg